When you purchase a new addition to your fleet, you will need to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles to change the ownership to you. However, when running a trucking service, this could be something you simply do not have the time to handle properly. This is where we can assist you.
For every new truck or vehicle you add to your fleet, will make sure the ownership has been changed to you or to the company, without any hassles. Changing ownership has never been this easy!
O&A Trucking Solutions is a (BPA) Business Partner with California DMV.
Under the BPA Program, our partners are authorized to process and issue validated registration cards, registration stickers, and automobile, commercial, motorcycle, or other vehicle license plates, among others, from remote locations.
Our partners can process:
- New vehicle reports of sale.
- Full-year registration renewals. (Partial year registration is not allowed)
- Registered owner transfers.
- Salvage applications.
- Junk applications.
- Non-repairable applications.
- Vehicle license fee (VLF) refunds*.
- Legal owner transfers.
- Non-resident vehicles.
- Miscellaneous originals.
- Duplicate titles.
- Personalized and special plate assignments and/or reassignments.
- Disabled Veteran/Disabled Person assignments/reassignments.
- Permanent Trailer Identification (PTI).
- Posting fee transactions.
- Additions to a PFR fleet.
- Substitute vehicle license plate and sticker.
* VLF refunds are restricted to Salvage Pools.
Our partners can issue the following indicates:
- Automobile Commercial Trailer Motorcycle (ACTM) plates and stickers.
- PTI plates.
- Exempt license plates.
- Single-plate truck tractor inventory.
Benefits of the BPA Program
- BPA saves time, increases revenue, and gives you full control over the transactions processed.
- Allows you to eliminate bundle credits, ASF, and issuing checks to DMV and submit exact fees calculated by DMV.
- Reduce trips to DMV to submit your work and eliminate your inquiries to DMV.
- Enhances customer service as another way to offer more possible services to customers.
- Customers can benefit from the one-stop registration by getting their plates, cards, and stickers directly from you.
- No more waiting in line for customers which will also eliminate telephone calls as to the status of their license plates.
- May provide alternative payment options for customers.
Just call us up at 866-742-9678 if you would like to ask us any questions, we are more than happy to assist you in any way we can.